Saturday, December 12, 2009

Searching for God knows what...

"I think of this meeting with Ron when I consider Christ, who, like Ron, must have a proverbial envelope in His pocket, laying down picture after picture, knowing our names, knowing the number of hairs on our heads, knowing our stories and fears and desires. He looks at each of us and feels in his heart the kind of love that would make him want to come to earth and die so we could be healed, so we could feel the love that would make Him want to come to earth and die so we could be healed, so we could feel the love that is going to make us whole." (Donal Miller pg.132)

After reading this book, this is my absolute favorite part. When I read it, it makes me get the tingleys all over. No one could explain this any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment